Miro is the online whiteboard platform that delivers a space for all the unstructured thinking, co-creation, and visual collaboration that help innovative ideas come to life. With Miro’s app for Windows devices, you can bring the power of Miro’s infinite whiteboard canvas into any remote, in-person, or hybrid meeting to take collaboration to the next level. Our customers love using Miro to: • Run engaging online or hybrid meetings • Capture and brainstorm new ideas with a team • Plan and manage agile workflows and scrum rituals • Create user journeys, map processes, and develop personas • Teach online classes and facilitate workshops • Create vision boards of ideas and inspiration With Miro for Windows devices, you can: • Create, view, and edit multiple boards • Share boards and invite team members to edit • Review, add and resolve comments • Search for content inside boards • Visualize ideas with a Mind Map • Scan paper post-it notes and convert them into editable digital notes • Upload images, pictures, docs, spreadsheets, and more • Draw concepts and sketch new design ideas with touch or a stylus • Convert pen drawings into shapes, sticky notes, and lines with Smart Drawing • Use Lasso to select and move sketches, drawings, or text • Use Highlighter to show important information during a meeting • Transform your team collaboration and create an inclusive and engaging experience that works the way you do, with the power of Miro’s online whiteboard for Windows devices. GET IN TOUCH Any questions or comments? Get in touch by using this form: https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/requests/new We’ll be more than happy to help! The Miro app is currently unavailable for Surface Hub users. Please use Miro on the latest Edge browser (version 85+) on your Surface Hub.
What’s new in this version
We’ve updated the Miro Microsoft app to give you the best collaboration experience on interactive devices. Creation, loading time, and navigation are faster than ever, to help you work better with your team. The Miro app is currently unavailable for Surface Hub users. Please use Miro on the latest Edge browser (version 85+) on your Surface Hub.
- Capture ideas and add all kinds of assets to an infinite canvas
- Quickly create deliverables using premade templates like mind map, user story map, customer journey map, service blueprint, business process canvas, and more
- Share and and get real-time feedback on mockups and documents
- Workshop ideas together as a distributed team with digital sticky notes
- Brainstorm creatively or map out complex processes with a robust mind mapping tool
- Create low-fidelity prototypes using a built-in library with wireframes and icons
- Use integrations to import files, track project progress, embed Miro boards into your workflow, and more
Published byRealtimeboard Inc.
Approximate size194.8 MB
Age ratingFor ages 13 and up
CategoryBusiness > Collaboration
This app canAccess all your files, peripheral devices, apps, programs and registry
Access your Internet connection