What's new in this version
PDF Reader Windows now includes excellent changes: ■ The new UI/UX makes editing PDF documents simple while still powerful ■ Integrate the mobile and desktop experience seamlessly, so you can work across different systems with ease ■ The in-app quick tour makes it easier for you to get started ■ Compatible with Windows 11 A major update for the Android version will be available soon! Other Essentials ■ Support to create a new blank PDF ■ Turn multiple images into one single PDF ■ Convert each image into its own PDF ■ Export selected pages and save them as one new PDF or separate PDFs As always, if you run into any troubles, let us know at email@example.com
- Markup with highlight, underline, strikeout tools.
- Merge multiple files into one PDF.
- Split a large PDF into small pieces.
- Convert PDFs into Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more.
- Secure PDFs with passwords protection.
- Remove password protection from PDFs.
- Fill out forms right in the PDF files.
- Insert stamps, images, hyperlinks to PDFs.
- Manage BOTA (bookmark, outline, thumbnail, and annotation).
- Sign PDFs and freehand write using Windows Ink.
- Delete, rearrange, and rotate PDF pages.
Published byKdan Mobile Software Ltd.
Copyright© 2015-2022 Kdan Mobile Software Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Approximate size96.01 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and over
This app canAccess your Internet connection
Close themselves and their own windows, and delay the closing of their app
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)