This application lets you access Apriso from a Windows device. Users need an instance of a licensed Apriso server running version 9.6.1 or higher to use this application. Apriso is a manufacturing software platform that provides visibility into, control over and synchronization across global manufacturing operations. With its built-in Business Process Management functionality, Apriso enables manufacturers to adapt quickly and easily to market changes and unexpected events while sustaining operational excellence.
What's new in this version
This release includes: - HTTPS support for DELMIA Apriso 2016 servers. - FlexPart support: Operation, Screen, Dashboard, Report. Menu Items still supported for Operations. - Redesigned user interface and branding matching DELMIA Apriso 2016 product line. - Several bug fixes.
- Enables visibility into global manufacturing operations including electronic work instructions, visual quality defect tracking, company analysis reports, and enterprise wide KPIs and metrics.
- Supports sharing of operational data
- Offers a configurable information center – with live feeds for industry stocks and news
- Includes instant notifications via the Live Tile
- Encourages collaboration with fellow employees
CopyrightCopyright © 2016, Apriso Corporation
Approximate size24.8 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
This app canAccess your Internet connection
Access your home or work networks
Access your Internet connection and act as a server.
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)