BE YOUR OWN WEAPON OF WAR Welcome to the year 3015! It’s a hell of a time to be alive. Humanity has colonized thousands of star systems spanning a vast region of space known as the Inner Sphere. The golden age of cooperation and advancement is now a distant memory, and humanity has once again splintered into disparate factions all vying for supremacy. In the midst of these Succession Wars, power hungry Mercenaries like yourself are in a privileged position to capitalize big time. It’s dangerous work but that’s why you’re here, right? If you’ve got an itch to blast, wreck, stomp and go all out ballistic, step inside and become your own weapon of war!
- A World of Destruction – Level entire cities and decimate armies of enemy forces while piloting hundreds of unique BattleMech variants.
- Hunt The Truth – Pursue a path of interstellar intrigue in a quest for glory and revenge as the leader of a mercenary company reborn in the flames of destruction.
- The Merc Life – Manage the intricacies of running an expanding mercenary company - from the maintenance and acquisition of BattleMechs to the hiring of fellow MechWarrior allies.
- Fight Together – Fight alongside your friends with four-player PvE co-op support.
- Note: MW5 mercs does not support progress synchronization on PC. Progress cloud save is available only between Xbox consoles
Published byPiranha Games Inc.
CopyrightCopyright © 2012-2020 Piranha Games Inc. All rights reserved. MechWarrior and Battletech are registered trade-marks of Microsoft Corporation and are used under license
Developed byPiranha Games Inc.
Age ratingFor ages 12 and up
This app canAccess all your files, peripheral devices, apps, programs and registry
Access your Internet connection
Write registry entries and files that are not cleaned up on uninstall.
Cannot be installed on a Windows 10 device in S-mode
InstallationInstall on a Windows 10 PC plus have access when you’re connected to your Microsoft account. Administrator approval required for installation
Language supportedEnglish (United States)