Megatokyo allows you to consult the eponymous comic book written and illustrated by Fred Gallager. Summary of the story: Piro and Largo are two friends geek who after being turned back at the entrance to the E3, one of the largest shows of video game in the world, decided to make a short journey in the Japan. When the time to return at home, they have a slot in his pocket and decide to squat a friends living in Tokyo. Their journey extending, he abandoned them to their fate leaving them as companion, a PlayStation accessory! To find the money to live, Piro was hired as a salesman in a manga store where he met Erika, a fallen pop, and her roommate Kimiko. About Largo, he became mistakenly teacher of English in a high school! So will start their strange adventures, in a Tokyo full of ninja, magical girls, rent-a-zila and armies of zombies!
What's new in this version
Version 188.8.131.52: - Fixed the translation system that prevented the contents of the blog from loading properly. Version 184.108.40.206: - Fix the strip's loading when more than one strip had the same name. Version 220.127.116.11: - Elements of the lists are more selectable. - New display of the rants. - Fixed loading of hangover kicks when they contain quotes or images within the text. - Fixed the titles of the notifications when these contain quotation marks. - Fixed the display order of the list of the rants. Version 18.104.22.168: - Stability fixes. Version 22.214.171.124: - New actions related to the rants. - Fixed too long titles display problems. - Improvement of sharing a strip (picture added). - Fixed crash if a share was requested from the hub (Windows 8.1). Version 126.96.36.199: - Fix a problem that was blocking the loading when more than two new strips were found. Version 188.8.131.52: - Fix problem of cutting of the paragraphs of the rants that were rejected by Bing Translator because too long. - Fix the crash when the application start if you have refused to run the background task. Version 184.108.40.206: - Japanese language added. - New design for the hub page. - Rants have now hyperlinks. Version 220.127.116.11: - First Windows 8.1 version.
- Browse all strips like a real book.
- Direct access to a strip by its name, or its number via a powerful research tool.
- Direct access to the list of chapters or specials sections as the Dead Piro Day or the Shirt Guy Dom.
- Consult the book by filtering the strips are not part of the story.
- Create bookmarks to your favorite strips to find them at a glance.
- Consult the last rants of the author.
- Be alerted when a strip or a rant is published via the tile or a notification.
- Resume playback where you left it the last time.
- Save a strip in the picture hub in order to use it in your Favorites or the lock screen.
- Automaticaly translate the rant in your Windows Phone language selected.
CopyrightCopyright © Aarklendoïa 2019
Approximate size4.13 MB
Age ratingFor ages 16 and up
CategoryBooks & reference > Fiction
This app canAccess your Internet connection and act as a server.
Access your Internet connection
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
English (United Kingdom)