Microsoft 365 Business Standard
Talk to an expert
To speak to a sales expert, call
annual subscription–auto renews1
Build your business
Get work done and increase efficiency with Microsoft 365. Collaborate in real time with teamwork tools that are always up to date. Plus, get professional email and online storage—all with built-in security to help keep your data safe.
Get monthly updates and the latest features and capabilities with fully installed and always-up-to-date versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote (features vary) for Windows or Mac, and Access and Publisher (PC only).
1 TB of secure cloud storage per user
Edit and share documents, photos, and more from anywhere, on all your devices with 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage.
Intranet and team sites
Inform and engage your organization and connect people to content, knowledge, and processes with team sites on SharePoint. Tell your story with beautiful, easy-to-use sites.
Email and calendars
Get business-class email with Outlook, including a 50 GB mailbox per user, and send attachments of up to 150 MB.
Professional digital storytelling
Easily create engaging, interactive, web-based reports, presentations, newsletters, trainings, and more with Sway.
Intelligent search and discovery
Discover content and expertise across your organization with intelligent search across all your data sources including SharePoint, Delve, and Office apps.
Connection and collaboration
Instantly access everything your teams may need including chat, content, tools, and people with Microsoft Teams.
Web and mobile app development
Quickly build custom business apps for web and mobile with Microsoft Power Apps. Choose from templates or start from scratch. No coding required.
Build automated workflows between apps and services to get notifications, synchronize files, collect data, and more with Microsoft Power Automate. No coding required.
Works across multiple devices
Get the fully installed Office apps on multiple PCs, Macs, tablets, and mobile devices (including Windows, iOS, and Android).3
Instant messaging and online meetings
Communicate using text, voice, or video calls with Microsoft Teams. Host meetings on the web using one-step screen sharing and HD video conferencing.
Connect your business
See how Microsoft Teams helps you manage business
Microsoft 365 Business Standard supports a maximum of 300 users. If you have more than 300 users or think you will soon, take a look at our enterprise plan options.
You can pay with all major credit cards, and your subscription amount will appear on your credit card statement. You have the option to receive an invoice and, depending on your choice of services, you’ll be billed monthly or annually. You’ll receive an email message when your invoice is ready for viewing and, if you enter a purchase order (PO) number when you buy your subscription, that number will be included in your invoice.
You can choose a monthly commitment payment or an annual commitment payment for Microsoft 365.
- Monthly commitment payment: You pay month to month, and you can cancel at any time.
- Annual commitment payment: You sign up for a one-year subscription and choose to pay month to month or pay for the entire year in a single payment at the time you sign up. There is a discount for using this payment option.
You can cancel your subscription at any time; you may be entitled to a partial refund. Read the complete Microsoft Online Subscription Agreement.
Your data is yours. If you decide to cancel your Microsoft 365 subscription, you can download your data—for example, your email and documents on team sites—and save it to another location. You should save your data before you cancel. After you cancel your subscription, data associated with your Microsoft 365 account will be available to your administrator(s) in a limited-function account for 90 days.
Yes, you can transition your account to a different plan.
In most cases, you can use the switch plans wizard in your Admin Center to upgrade your plan. If your subscription has more than 300 users or if you used a prepaid card to purchase your plan, the switch plans wizard is not available. Plans that are not eligible for the switch plans wizard can be upgraded manually. Learn more about switching Microsoft 365 plans.
NOTE: When you change your account, your domain name is transferred to your new account, whether you brought your existing domain name to the Microsoft 365 account or you set up a new domain name with Microsoft 365.
We changed the name to be more reflective of the range of features and benefits in the subscription. As a result, Office 365 business plans are now Microsoft 365 business plans. New name, same great value, same price, including best-in-class Office apps, intelligent cloud services, and advanced security.
- Office 365 Business Essentials is now Microsoft 365 Business Basic
- Office 365 Business Premium is now Microsoft 365 Business Standard
- Microsoft 365 Business is now Microsoft 365 Business Premium
- Office 365 Business is now Microsoft 365 Apps for business
There are no price or feature changes for small and medium business plans.
See more solutions for your business
1. Once your paid subscription begins, cancelation policies vary based on your status as a new customer, product, and domain selections on Microsoft. Learn more. Cancel your Microsoft 365 subscription any time by going to the Microsoft 365 admin center. When a subscription is canceled, all associated data will be deleted. Learn more about data retention, deletion, and destruction in Microsoft 365.
2. Cancel your free trial any time to stop future charges. After your 1-month free trial, you will be charged the applicable subscription fee. Credit card required.
3. Availability of mobile apps varies by country/region.
4. Availability of Audio Conferencing and Calling plans varies by country/region. See countries and regions that are supported for more information.