Mind to design in minutes. With Tinkercad you can quickly turn your idea into a CAD model for a 3D printer. Tinkercad is an easy-to-use tool for creating digital designs that are ready to be 3D printed into physical objects. Users are guided through the 3D design process through 'Lessons', which teach the basics before moving on to more complex modeling techniques.
What’s new in this version
o Solid modeling o Use SVG export in Tinkercad for laser cutters o Any shape can add or remove material or use the shape generators o Use grouping to create a new shape to work with or build other models o Direct integration with 3rd party printing services with just a few clicks of the mouse
- Web Based - Tinkercad runs in any web browser
- Cloud Storage - The 3D designs created with Tinkercad are stored in the cloud for easy access from anywhere
- Import 2D and 3D shapes, vectors, logos or images
- 3D Printing – Tinkercad supports all 3D printers on the market that accept the industry standard STL file format
- Share Models – Easily share your models or copy and tinker with another model
Published byAutodesk Inc.
Developed byAutodesk Inc.
Approximate size223.69 KB
Age ratingFor all ages
This app canAccess your Internet connection
Access your home or work networks
Use your pictures library