What’s all this buzz about bees? Visit a local apiary to discover the perils of Colony Collapse Disease and how we’re combating the pesky Varroa Mite that threatens the bee population. Complete this interactive 360-degree cylindrical word search as you seek out vocabulary and other key terms used throughout the unit. All of the words are based on Life Science concepts. From mating to offspring--learn all about animal reproduction in this PG-version of the fertilization process, both internally and externally. Plants come to life, literally, in this piece about plant reproduction. With all the varieties of plants, come a bunch of different ways that they reproduce--from simple to complex, see how it’s done. Visit this fish hatchery to see how they’re bred and why hatcheries are necessary communities. Discover the Walleye and the particular conditions that are optimal for their breeding success. As always, VictoryVR curriculum is stimulating and fun! Better yet, it’s rooted in the Next Gen Science Standards so it is directly linked with science teachings in today’s classrooms.
- Buzz over this apiary to learn about the importance of the bee population to plants and animals alike.
- Scour this interactive word puzzle to find all 20 key terms related to animal and plant reproduction.
- Understand the behaviors and mechanics of animal reproduction in this scientific, age-appropriate piece.
- Discover the variety of ways that plants reproduce and why each has its different benefits.
- Check out an actual fish hatchery with Wendy Martin, national award winning science teacher.
- All lessons are based on Next Gen Science Standards.
- All units are related to the concept of the reproduction of organisms.
- See all of our VictoryVR units spanning 48 units of science.
Approximate size1.33 GB
Age ratingFor all ages
CategoryEducation > Study guides
This app canAccess your Internet connection
Access your Internet connection and act as a server.