Cyberduck is an FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, S3, Backblaze B2 & OpenStack Swift browser to transfer files to your web hosting service provider and connecting to cloud storage accounts from Rackspace Cloud Files, Google Storage and Amazon S3 with the same easy to use interface with quickly accessible bookmarks. The browser allows to download, upload and move or copy files using drag and drop with an hierarchical view to browse large folder structures efficiently. Transfers are handled with ease including synchronisation of local with remote directories. To edit files, a seamless integration with any external editor application makes it easy to change content quickly. Both Amazon CloudFront and Akamai content delivery networks (CDN) can be easily configured to distribute your files worldwide from edge locations. If you have a feature request or bug to report, please write to email@example.com instead of leaving a comment.
What’s new in this version
• [Feature] Application running as 64-bit (Windows) • [Feature] Support for storage classes (Google Storage) • [Feature] Support to select region (eu, us, asia) for new buckets (Google Storage) • [Feature] Support to set lifecycle configuration on bucket (Google Storage) • [Feature] Support for me-south-1 (Bahrain) region (S3) • [Bugfix] Number of buckets displayed in browser limited to 1000 (Google Storage) • [Bugfix] Fails to authenticate where keyboard-interactive mechanism is not supported (SFTP) (#10714) • [Bugfix] Errors accessing Cryptomator vault (Google Drive, OneDrive) • [Bugfix] No route to host error with IPv6 only server (macOS) • [Bugfix] Allow to access files with non printable characters in key name (S3) • [Bugfix] Use AWS4 signature for pre-signed URLs for AWS in region us-east-1 (S3) • [Bugfix] Rate limit number of requests (Google Drive) (#10103) • [Bugfix] Repeated prompt to validate host key when connecting to non standard port (SFTP) (#10772) • [Bugfix] Segmented downloads fail with longer filenames (#10726)
- Browse Amazon Simple Storage Service like your harddisk. Supporting the latest and greatest additions to the S3 storage options.
- With an easy to use interface, connect to FTP (File Transfer Protocol), SFTP (SSH Secure File Transfer), WebDAV (Web-based Distributed Authoring and Versioning), Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, Racks
- Both Amazon CloudFront and Akamai content delivery networks (CDN) can be easily configured to distribute your files worldwide from edge locations.
- Organize your bookmarks with drag and drop and quickly search using the filter field.
- Connect to Azure Blob Storage with ease.
- Access any Dropbox account without synchronising files to your local computer.
- Access any Google Drive account without synchronising files to your local computer.
- Reads your proxy configuration from network settings. Encrypts passwords limiting access to your account.
- A widely tested FTP (File Transfer Protocol) implementation for the best interoperability with support for FTP over secured SSL/TLS connections.
CopyrightCyberduck® is a registered trademark of iterate GmbH
Approximate size111.65 MB
Age ratingFor all ages
This app canAccess all your files, peripheral devices, apps, programs and registry
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
العربية (المملكة العربية السعودية)
Čeština (Česká Republika)
Cymraeg (Y Deyrnas Unedig)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)
Norsk Bokmål (Norge)