Visit this high-tech farm with mechanized milking devices as you stand amid the beefy Jersey cows. Learn how modern agriculture practices, using GMOs and cross-breeding can yield dozens of different apple types too. Beat the troll at each door of this interactive escape castle to win your freedom. Accurately answering questions based on unit content will vaporize these pesky guards who block your path to the outside. Meet Rosalind Franklin and know how her work helps us know more about our bodies genetic construction. Learn about her part in the discovery of double helix DNA in the world’s first virtual comic book. Map out how humans are constructed in the piece about biological blueprints. From the genetic code to the pesky mutations that often create oddities, gain a better understanding of how we work from the inside. Visit the local blood drive in progress while learning about the pros and cons of gene therapy, as well as other genetic information contained in our ever-pumping bloodstream. As always, VictoryVR curriculum is stimulating and fun! Better yet, it’s rooted in the Next Gen Science Standards so it is directly linked with science teachings in today’s classrooms.
- Stand among the cattle on this modern mechanized farm to learn about GMOs and cross-breeding.
- Escape the castle and blast past the trolls in this interactive game that tests your knowledge of genetics.
- A mini-biography of Rosalind Franklin and her contributions to DNA are showcased in this virtual comic book.
- See how humans are built by following the biological blueprints of our composition.
- Attend an actual blood drive to learn about genetics with Wendy Martin, national award winning science teacher.
- All lessons are based on Next Gen Science Standards.
- All units are related to genes & inheritance.
- See all of our VictoryVR units spanning 48 units of science.