Learn how chocolate milk can help you win a bodybuilding contest! Two athletes are put through a scientific test of foods’ impact on their performances. Beware of ogling ogres! Roll boulders down the hill to beat these creatures back. Correct responses to questions based on unit content will prevent the ogres from attacking. Run through the cellular respiration process to better understand how our body works--demystify the functions of ATP, glycolysis, and the Krebs Cycle. Understand food’s role as energy for organisms. Follow the path of digestion through its various stages and processes. Tame the lion with Wendy the Science Teacher, and also learn about its diet as compared to a giraffe’s. Consider the hunting behaviors of apex predators and how varieties of foods are used as fuel. As always, VictoryVR curriculum is stimulating and fun! Better yet, it’s rooted in the Next Gen Science Standards so it is directly linked with science teachings in today’s classrooms.
- Use boulders to defeat oncoming ogres by answering science questions correctly in this heart-racing interactive game.
- Enter the lions’ den with nationally-recognized award winning science teacher, Wendy Martin.
- Learn about cellular respiration and why mitochondria are so important.
- Follow the path of food through a human body to witness digestion in stages.
- Watch a science experiment play out to determine how sports drinks and other beverages affect recovery after exercise.
- All lessons are based on Next Gen Science Standards.
- All units are related to food as energy.
- See all of our VictoryVR units spanning 48 units of science.
Approximate size3.6 GB
Age ratingFor all ages
CategoryEducation > Study guides
This app canAccess your Internet connection
Access your Internet connection and act as a server.