Grapefruit is an app for managing your mental health. Write your journal, track your habits and emotions, and use the unique rating system to tie everything together. You then get back real data that you can use in your healing. ----- Oh, life. What a wonderful, confusing mess. One day you’re bouncing off the walls with excitement and the next you’re sitting on the floor wondering how it all went wrong. Your experience is yours alone any there’s no playbook for this sort of thing. No manual, or formulas you can use to get the right answer. We’ll all just stumbling around a dark room in our underpants, looking for the light switch, wondering what that noise is. Grapefruit (the app, not the fruit) won’t magically solve that — nothing could — but it will help you make sense of it all. You might wanna use grapefruit (the app, not the fruit) if any of the following applies: - You want to take better care of your mental health - You’re not sure why you behave the way you do sometimes - You need help making big life decisions - You’re a human person who sometimes interacts with other human people It’s simple: write about your days, track your feelings, look at all the pretty charts, and discover the patterns in your life. You will understand yourself in a way you never have before. Then eat a grapefruit (the fruit, not the app). ---- Some of our favourite quotes: "I thought my life was filled with bad days. I'm discovering that I'm not having as many bad days as I thought. I'm already starting to have a more positive outlook on life. Great job, guys!" "This is a great app and it is truly making a difference in my life! I really love it and now I can't imagine a day without rating it here."
- Daily journaling. The benefits of journaling can’t be understated. It’s a better addiction than opioids!
- Lazy journaling. Can’t write? Or too tired to write some days? Journal by selecting a number and picking some feelings from a list. Small effort, big reward.
- Custom questions for decision making. Don’t leave your job because you’re angry one day, leave because there’s a well-shown connection between it and your misery.
- Stat and trends. We do the math and show you the patterns of your life. Use that data to make lasting impactful changes.
- Reading filters. Read back your journal however you like, when you need it. For example, you can look back over only the good days when you're having a bad week to give you a boost.