Makes JSON easy to read. Open source.
What’s new in this version
Fixed issues with sites that block inline styles via a CSP header (for instance, GitHub).
- JSON & JSONP support
- Syntax highlighting with 36 light and dark themes
- Collapsible trees, with indent guides
- Line numbers
- Clickable URLs
- Toggle between raw and parsed JSON
- Works on any valid JSON page – URL doesn't matter
- You can inspect the JSON by typing "json" in the console
- Hold down Ctrl while collapsing a tree if you want to collapse all its siblings too.