Accessing your files & digital media stored on your external hard drives connected to your Kwilt Device from your PC (Windows and Mac) is now easier than ever. The Kwilt desktop app offers you two options: File System view: While on the same home or office network that your Kwilt Device is connected to via Samba server. Your USB storage devices connected to your Kwilt device are accessible as network drives on your PC through the file system viewer. App view: The Kwilt App provides full access to your USB storage devices connected to your Kwilt device as long as you have a valid internet connection. Kwilt Desktop app allows you to access, download, and upload ANY filetype when away from home or the office just like any of the big cloud storage providers, except there are no monthly fees! This app is the best companion for creating your own private cloud, just plug your hard drive into a Kwilt Device and your disconnected data is now accessible. Start your cloud fresh!
What’s new in this version
- Fix for Google login issues experienced by some users - Added additional error logging support
- Remote access to your home drives
- Easier local network connection to your files
- Create and rename folders
- Drag and drop files or folders
- Open any file with the native applications of your computer
- Delete or move files from drive to drive
- Upload and download any of your files from anywhere
Published byKwilt Inc.
Copyright©2020 Kwilt Inc.
Developed byKwilt Inc.
Approximate size226.12 MB
Age ratingFor ages 13 and up
This app canAccess all your files, peripheral devices, apps, programs and registry
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.