Warning: App may cause motion sickness. Visit The Great Wall of New Orleans, built to stop the cajun city from flooding over again. Understanding how Hurricane Katrina devastated this region helps combat future impacts. No need to hold your breath during this virtual SCUBA expedition among the coral reef. Swim around the colorful coral while learning about this unique ecosystem, as well as current threats to their existence. Be a detective and help solve this mysterious case involving missing ancient rocks. DIstinguishing between oceanic vs. continental crust will help reveal clues in this creative caper. For peats sake! No really--there’s a current crisis with peatland in Indonesia and conquering it involves understanding what it is and why our treatment of it needs to change. Join the cause! Swimming sharks and colorful coral abound at this trip to the Tennessee Aquarium. Join Wendy Martin, award-winning science teacher, as she reveals how earth systems changes are affecting our oceans. As always, VictoryVR curriculum is stimulating and fun! Better yet, it’s rooted in the Next Gen Science Standards so it is directly linked with science teachings in today’s classrooms.
- Scuba diving! Yes, why sit at your desk when you can scuba dive among a fascinating coral reef and learn about the delicate balance between humans and nature (and you don’t have to hold your breath!).
- See the relationship of how man-made barriers impact earth’s surface and water flow changes.
- This animated mystery goes deep with ancient rocks. Pay attention all the way to the end and watch for the surprise ending.
- Tour the Tennessee Aquarium in 360 virtual reality and take in the sights of life’s fascinating underwater world.
- Broaden your understanding of carbon sinks and how modern times are instigating the issue.
- All lessons are based on Next Gen Science Standards.
- See all of our VictoryVR units spanning 48 units of science.