Warning: App may cause motion sickness. Surround yourself in the sandy setting of Tent Rocks, New Mexico as you learn about soil composition. These unique and beautiful layered rock structures shape the landscape and reveal soil in its various forms--come check it out. Zoom around the racetrack while answering questions based on unit content appearing in the lanes ahead. Correct answer choices earn points while speeding along this highway of inquiry. Come spelunking at Maquoketa Caves and identify which type of cave you’re standing in. Understand how different cave types form and which rock types you’re likely to discover inside. Constantly changing as it rotates, Earth’s evolution is an ongoing process. See it’s earlier days and hear about Pangaea and other theories, including continental plate drift. Be a geologist by distinguishing among the 3 different soil types. Working through Earth’s varied layers, study it’s early formation and dig for fossils that reveal it’s hidden truths. As always, VictoryVR curriculum is stimulating and fun! Better yet, it’s rooted in the Next Gen Science Standards so it is directly linked with science teachings in today’s classrooms.
- See a desert/forest biome to understand soil composition amid the sandy landscape.
- Brave the heat of the desert as you learn about soil composition.
- Test your knowledge on geologic changes while cruising around the track, earning a higher score with correct responses.
- Join Wendy Martin, national award-winning science teacher, in a cave to learn about the formations and types.
- Learn about Earth’s evolution and early theories on its current formation.
- Examine rock types and Earth’s layers in this archeological piece.
- All lessons are based on Next Gen Science Standards.
- All units are related to geologic changes
- See all of our VictoryVR units spanning 48 units of science.