** Version 4.4 Preview Release ** The offline-first Axsy App for Salesforce Field Service allows your field service technicians to work better and work smarter thanks to an easy-to-use mobile app that provides anywhere-access to your important field service data on the Salesforce platform. Technicians just log in with their Salesforce Field Service credentials and they are ready to go. The Axsy App for Salesforce Field Service can be easily customized and extended to meet the needs of your teams in the field, and already includes premium field service features such as the ability to do offline quoting through access to offline price books, generate content-rich documents and reports, capture customer or technician signatures at any point during a job, and the flexibility to configure additional Salesforce objects and records to be made available when offline. Axsy helps you empower your field workers with an offline-first, easily customizable mobile app that works on any Windows 10 device. NOTE: This application requires your Salesforce Org to have Salesforce Field Service enabled and to have the Axsy Managed Package installed. Individual users also need to be provisioned with a license for the Axsy Managed Package to use this app. Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on purchasing Axsy licenses.
What’s new in this version
** Version 4.4 Preview Release ** Updates to Axsy Smart Forms View sync history and schedule Performance improvements Bug fixes
- Easy-to-use access to your service appointments, work orders, asset history and other field service data.
- Mapping, navigation and geo-location so you know where you are and where you need to be.
- Offline-first so you can work in any network conditions.
- Real-time collaboration with Chatter.
- Access Knowledge Articles that help you with your tasks.
- Capture signatures and generate electronic service reports.
- Track your van stock inventory, parts required for a job and parts consumed after completing a job.
- Easily customize the app with Quick Actions and Flows that are designed to your business processes.
- Premium features such as offline quoting, content-rich document generation, capturing signatures at any point during a job, and flexible priming of additional field service records for offline access.