Four Player Co-Op Multiplayer.
What’s new in this version
This month, State of Decay 2 turns two years old! To mark the occasion, we’ve created a content pack full of items that celebrate the history of the State of Decay franchise. Some are specifically drawn from our past, while others are brand new to the game. We thank all our players, from those of you who’ve been with us from the first days of our apocalypse to the folks just joining us with the recent release of Juggernaut Edition. We hope this content pack brings back some treasured memories while also creating fun new ones! In addition to the new Anniversary content pack, we’ve made a bunch of bug fixes and gameplay improvements, including: • Increased speeds for reloading firearms and refueling and repairing vehicles. • More improvements to combat with juggernauts, this time focused on melee weapons. • Improvements to follower AI in combat. • New beneficial community events driven by survivors with good morale. • Adjustments to mission pacing to reduce stress and randomization.
- Build your community and invite up to three friends to survive in an open world filled with hostile zombies and human enemies.
- Juggernaut Edition includes the base game and all 3 previously released add-on packs.
- Explore Providence Ridge, a brand-new map in a rugged logging town.
- Remastered graphical, mission, UI and technical improvements.
- It’s up to you to establish a base, develop your characters’ abilities, and manage resources to survive as a group in this post-apocalyptic world.
- Features a brand-new tutorial and improved controls to help you become the ultimate survivor.
- Free update for all current State of Decay 2 owners.
- Every decision has lasting consequences. In the end, how you survive just might surprise you.
- Supports Xbox Play Anywhere.