Get up-close with the legendary racecar that beat Ferrari in the 1966 24 Hours of Le Mans race via HoloLens 2, as the Ford GT40 springs to life on the table in front of you. Explore the Ford GT40’s beauty, performance, and engineering using a range of natural and intuitive spatial interactions. Pick up the car to inspect it. Configure the GT40 with different tires and finishes. Alter the GT40's driving conditions and observe how the car responds. It took Ford's pit crew just 60 seconds to replace a tire's worn out parts during a pit stop- can you beat their time?
What's new in this version
v188.8.131.52: - Performance update bringing the experience from ~50 fps to 60 fps
- Direct manipulation of car
- Car configuration with different wheels and finishes
- Car trunk and doors open and close
- Simulated responses to different driving conditions
- Interactive 60 second tire-part replacement challenge
- Narrated history of and facts about the Ford GT40
Published byMicrosoft Design Labs
Copyright(C) 2021 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Approximate size620.11 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
CategoryLifestyle > Automotive
This app canUse your microphone
Access your Internet connection and act as a server.
Access your home or work networks
See your current and past surroundings