Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House The sequel to the smash hit is finally here! Adopt a little person from the thousands of choices of little people who live inside your computer. Help them choose a mate, and start a family! Encourage them to work in their chosen career to earn money for necessities and luxuries. Expand and renovate the house. Make it your Dream House and shop for tons of items: make a nursery, a music room or even a game room! Help your little person get through the challenges of life and shape their personalities with all sorts of upgrades, from boarding school to career counseling and many more! Along the way, there will be many different random events to respond to, all of them adding unexpected elements to the daily routine of life. It is a virtual pet, and a family for you to take care of. Experience the drama of Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House!
What's new in this version
Updated with fixes for crashes on windows phone and PC devices.
- Adopt a little person and start a family. Make babies and pass the house on to the kids!
- Train your little people to behave as you wish by praising and scolding them.
- Your little people will send you messages, thanking, pleading, and praising you for caring for them.
- Runs in True Real Time. Your little people continue to live, eat, grow, and work when the app is switched off.
- Your little family is in your time zone! Is it getting dark where you live? Your little family is probably getting ready for bed then...
- Highly varied, unpredictable game play. No two games run the same.
- Make babies. Cure illnesses. Help nurture and guide generations of your family.
- Restore the house. Finish and fix rooms. Shop and decorate.
Published byLast Day of Work
CopyrightCopyright © 2002-2010, LDW Software, LLC. All rights reserved. Last Day of Work, LDW and LDW logos are registered trademarks of LDW Software, LLC. Virtual Villagers, Virtual Families, Fish Tycoon, Pla
Developed byLast Day of Work
Approximate size233.52 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
This app canAccess your Internet connection and act as a server.
Access your Internet connection