Blender is the Free and Open Source 3D creation suite. It supports the entirety of the 3D pipeline—modeling, sculpting, rigging, 3D and 2D animation, simulation, rendering, compositing, motion tracking and video editing. Support Blender development on https://fund.blender.org.
- Powerful unbiased render engine that offers stunning ultra-realistic rendering.
- An array of modeling tools make creating, transforming, sculpting and editing your models a breeze.
- Whether you need a crumbling building, rain, fire, smoke, fluid, cloth or full on destruction, Blender delivers great looking results.
- From camera & object motion tracking to masking and compositing. With Blender you can "fix it in post".
- From simple keyframing to high-end performance, Blender allows artists to turn their still characters into impressive animations.
- Full list of features on blender.org/features
Published byBlender Foundation
Developed byBlender Foundation
Approximate size388.3 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and over
This app canAccess all your files, peripheral devices, apps, programs and registry
Access your Internet connection