Storm provides fresh forecasts for the entire world, you have over 8 million locations to choose from. The forecasts are 15 days ahead and give you all the details, hour by hour. The user interface is simple, intuitive and fast: Go forward in time and see the details above. You can also check the weather on an interactive map: Radar shows you where precipitation has fallen in the last hour, and you can see how the cloud cover, precipitation and temperature will evolve in time. Your locations can be saved as tiles on the home screen. It shows places with forecasts one hour ahead. Storm is created by StormGeo, the world's largest private meteorological institute.
What’s new in this version
-Save home location added. -Shortcut to unit options by clicking on temp unit on hub.
- 15 day forecast for over 8 million locations worldwide.
- You can save your locations as tiles. The tiles appear along with forecasts one hour ahead, and is the shortcut to the full 15-days notice.
- Daily Overview 15 days ahead, detailed hour-by-hour forecasts 72 hours ahead, and six-hour forecasts in the last 12 days.
- Weather maps with radar which shows where precipitation has fallen in the last six hours.
- You can choose to display temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
CopyrightCopyright © 2012, StormGeo
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
AccessibilityThe product developer believes that this product meets accessibility requirements, making it easier for everyone to use.
Language supportedNorsk Bokmål (Norge)
English (United States)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)
Čeština (Česká Republika)
العربية (المملكة العربية السعودية)