Experience the power of CorelCAD™ with a FREE 1-week trial.* CorelCAD enhances your visual communication expertise with the precision of superior 2D drafting and 3D design tools. It’s the smart, affordable solution for drawing detailed elements in technical design. ROBUST SET OF DESIGN TOOLS Conceptualize, plan, draft, layout, and edit with the assistance of the leading computer aided design software. With an expansive feature set, your 2D drawings will come together expertly. TRANSFORM FROM 2D TO 3D Easily transform 2D designs into three-dimensional graphics in just a few clicks. Feel confident you will achieve amazing results, deliver to specifications and to project parameters, every time. FILE COMPATIBILITY AND 3D PRINTING CorelCAD supports leading formats, including .PDF, .SVG, .EPS, .DWF, .STL, .SAT, .SHP, and .DWS. Elevate your work with a strong tool for text, graphics, and tactile outputs. 3D printing is also simple with .STL support for 3D printers or output connection. SEAMLESS EXPERIENCE With native support for the latest .DWG file format, designers can collaborate seamlessly. CAD software aligns with any working environment, leveraging incredible customization and automation support options for a rich experience. - - - NEW! SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS† Stay up-to-the-minute when you choose between a monthly subscription and an annual subscription option, that offers additional cost savings. With subscription, CorelCAD software is always up-to-date and will always be supported and updated for the latest platforms, devices and technologies. You can use the software, save and output your work as long as your subscription is active. Terms of Service: https://www.corel.com/tos * CorelCAD will automatically be in "free demo mode" allowing for the evaluation of drawing and editing tools. Output functionality (saving, exporting, and printing) is disabled when running CorelCAD in demo mode. To access the 1-week free trial period with full functionality, including output functionality (saving, exporting, and printing), sign up for a subscription. † Subscriptions are charged to your credit card through your Microsoft account. Subscription plans are automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Manage your subscriptions in your Account Settings after purchase.
What's new in this version
This update includes the following improvements and enhancements. • New CustomBlock commands: CBWBlockAs, -EditBlock, CBCycleOrder • Enhanced Layers Manager palette with new context menu options and improved Layer Preview mode. • Comments palette enhancements: • Comment threads now display the Profile Name. • Objects comments now display the number of objects. • Print Preview available in the Quick Access toolbar. • Customization command enhanced with options to control the workspace behavior. • External References: A message is now displayed when updating an external reference file. • ChamferEdges and FilletEdges commands let you specify multiple faces. • CCS (Custom Coordinate System) command enhancement: Face option lets you align the CCS to a specified face of a 3D solid. • -DimStyle command enhanced: Status option lets you display the current values of all dimension system variables in the command window. • Improved Layer Properties Manager • Hatch command: Improved behavior when generating hatches or fills with the same properties as a specified hatch object. • FIND command: Search string can contain parentheses. • Options dialog: Improved search finds Model, Background, and Sheet options. • Printing to PDF supports PDF output with drawing layers. • ExportPDF: Improved print style table selection. • ExportSTL: STL resolution is now factored into the tessellation and discretization.
- · Design resources - Quickly access and manage design components like blocks, styles, drawings, and images for a variety of CAD projects.
- · MultiLeader and Smart Dimension tools - Configure callouts and leader lines that auto adjust. Smart Dimension tools suggest the most accurate dimension type, automatically.
- · Drawing constraints - Geometric shapes conform to dimensional constraints and relativity of objects, ensuring exact proportions, angles and size requirements in 2D designs.
- · Patterns along paths - Duplicate objects along a path in a variety of shapes like lines, arcs, and ellipses.
- · Object Snaps and Grips - Redistribute objects with Object Snaps, Grips, and Polar Guides. Contextual shortcut menus allow interactive editing of the geometry.
- · Transform 2D to 3D - Create your 2D design in CorelCAD or import from CorelDRAW to transform to 3D. Extrude, revolve, or sweep 2D entities along a path to progress from 2D drafting into 3D modeling.
- · Table support - Export tables as CSV for use in Microsoft Excel or database applications. Add formulas into cells and modify existing tables on screen.
- · Easy file sharing - Format support for .DWG, .PDF, .SVG, .EPS and .DWF, makes it easy to collaborate and share with colleagues and clients alike.
- · Annotation and markup - Add recorded messages, reminders, or instructions into drawings with VoiceNotes tool. Mark or mask portions of drawings to exempt from annotations.
- · Mobile app - View 2D and 3D .DWG designs, make annotations, and share .DWG files, on iOS and Android devices. For full app capabilities get CorelCAD Mobile subscription version, available in app.
Published byCorel Corporation
CopyrightCopyright © 2019 Corel Corporation.
Developed byCorel Corporation
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.