Cyclist Erik is the ideal app for your cycling tours. You have an abundance of information permanently on screen like speed, distance, location and heading. Also waypoints are being shown, including the tracks to follow between them and the distance to the next ones. Tracks also allow you to follow routes without waypoints or to deviate from standard routes between waypoints. All data is being recorded, so you can see and playback your route later.
What's new in this version
New in version 1.4: - All waypoints (fietsknooppunten) in the Netherlands are shown automatically if you are close by. - The distance to the next waypoints along your route is shown.
- Guide for the route with waypoints
- Waypoints are shown on the map and in a list
- Support for the route planner of the Fietsersbond (Dutch)
- Import routes in GPX format
- Export to GPX format
- The tracks of the route to be cycled are clearly marked.
- Waypoints along your route are shown, including the distance to them
- Location (latitude, longitude)
- Waypoints are shown on the map even if they are not part of your route
- Heading (degrees and compass)
- Battery status
- Blind map
- Tour description
- Control with speech during cycling
- Play back the tour
- Create your own layout of the information
- No Ads, No In-App-Purchases
Published byE.M. Leenders
CopyrightCopyright (c) 2018 E.M. Leenders
Developed byE.M. Leenders
Approximate size18.46 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
CategoryNavigation & maps
This app canLocation services
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)