DejaOffice adds business features to Microsoft Surface that are similar to Microsoft Outlook and other advanced CRM tools. The app enables color-coded categories, linking contacts to appointments and tasks, advanced address book view, sort and grouping options, search, and much more.
What's new in this version
Updates to version 18.104.22.168 -Fixed an issue where sometimes records would not sync to DejaCloud -Fixed an issue where sometimes the calendar would crash while loading -Fixed an issue where old calendar records were sometimes not showing up in a search -Added Private field to contact native sync -Fixed an issue where alarms would sometimes not ring -Fixed an issue where address label did not sync with native contacts
- Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, and Notes in one business-ready app
- Outlook Categories and colors map to DejaOffice
- Alarms/reminders for Calendar and Tasks
- Data fields built to mirror Outlook
- Advanced contacts sort (first name, last name, company name, categories)
- Category manager
- Calendar (List view only; Month, Day, and Week view coming soon!)
Published byCompanionLink Software Inc.
CopyrightCopyright 2013, CompanionLink Software, Inc.
Developed byCompanionLink Software Inc.
Approximate size1.46 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
This app canYour appointments
Internet connection, including incoming connections from the Internet
Your home or network connections
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedDeutsch (Deutschland)
English (United States)