Door Tablet is an App designed for tablets placed by workspaces that express the status of the space– hence the simple yet wonderful name, “Door Tablet”. However, our App goes beyond the doors by your meeting spaces - it is a fully equipped and stylish system that alongside an easy-to-use database allows for control over rooms. The App enables full administrative control over multiple rooms from a centralised database, allowing you to edit the system to suit your requirements. From ad-hoc meetings to a one-tap call for room assistance (anything from catering to technical help), the administrator can regulate room usage in an effective and secure way. The App includes the ability to implement full corporate branding, large TV displays with welcome messages for visitors and check-in or out of pre-booked meetings. Through the corporate calendar and scheduling system, individuals can book meetings in advance with admin approval and view the schedule for many rooms. Door Tablet is ideal for complexes with multiple meeting rooms. Door Tablet provides touch screen displays outside each room detailing the current and future meetings and allow bookings at the door. What makes the product truly unique is its integration with larger screens showing the status of multiple rooms to provide a snapshot of availability from one place plus the ability to welcome clients at the lobby.
What's new in this version
Remote Restart of active clients centrally from the Door Tablet Web UI Device Tracking from the Web UI allowing you see active clients, their type and IP Add a new status for single room display... Meeting Soon. Event Image display will show for specific events using graphics that you create (for example, Self Defence Training Day) Sorted bugs in CSS handling affecting themes and cashed CSS Bug fixes mainly to App but minor.
- Display room status with all the events for today, with complete interaction
- Display schedule for a group of rooms in five different wayfinding display types
- Connect to Exchange and Office 365 in real time, on-premise or cloud
- Display a group of rooms in a kiosk display for easy central access
- Access to Microsoft Exchange and Office 365, IBM Domino and Google Calendar in real time
- Managed using a friendly Web UI from your desktop
- Built-in support for ten spoken languages: Portuguese, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, English, Arabic, Hebrew, Finnish and Russian
- Reserve, extend and terminate meetings right from the tablet, outside your meeting rooms
- Use Google Universal Analytics for real insight into your resources and meeting culture.
- Integrate with bespoke scheduling systems using the Door Tablet Standard Interface (DTSI)
- Use the API to access and create appointment in Door Tablet from any system using HTTP
- Submit assistance requests for any issue arising at the room, right from the tablets
- Easily view the status of other rooms from any tablet
- Display Slide Shows including your images and captions on each display, when the room is free
- Check-in and Check-out from meetings to ensure your rooms are well used
- Brand the displays to your corporate brand, including all display elements
Published byPublic.Class Limited
CopyrightCopyright Public.Class Limited
Approximate size7.74 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.