Get the personal budgeting tool of your dreams! Well, maybe that's stretching it a bit.... But really everyone has funds...so where are they going? Follow them to find out with Follow Funds! It will help you follow your funds (money) and easily see what's coming in and what's going out. Ever wondered how much you spend on daily things like coffee? Keep track of your expenses with Follow Funds. You'll never be in the dark again. Don't feel restricted to just expenses and bills though...You can also track your income! And one neat feature ;-) : You can choose a personal directory where you'd like to store your files like Dropbox or Onedrive. This will then let you sync your files through those services to another device. Just choose the same folder on both devices! Future updates include: Goals Reports & charts Bill insights Plus more!
What's new in this version
NOTE: From version 1.6.0, Follow Funds now requires a minimum of Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (16299) Version 1.6.0 NEW: Create a budget with our new budget page! UPDATED: Follow Funds got a style update! UPDATED: The navigation menu has been updated to the latest from Windows. UPDATED: The command bar to add new items is now on every page. FIXED: Performance improvements and minor bug fixes.
- Add bills that you need to pay
- Mark a bill as paid to move it to expenses
- Add expenses
- Add incomes, including recurring ones
- Attach a stored picture or pdf of your item
- Attach a picture from your camera
- Summary of weekly, monthly and yearly amounts
- Filter your items whether they are bills, expenses or income
- Choose a personal location to store files like a Dropbox folder or Onedrive folder
- Choose many personal preferences like the start of your week, your currency or your year type
- Live Tile showing your next due bill
- Notifications for next due bill and overdue bills
- Add budget