Homeasy is a free, fully functional app, available in Windows and Android, designed to manage household finances in a simple and easy way. Its main feature is the billing calendar, which shows the status of month bills, helping to identify the upcoming payments. It also shows an estimate of month-end balance, based on existing transactions and periodic transactions of the month. The calendar is set up easily and quickly by adding recurring transactions, and invoice status is automatically updated based on current month transactions.
What's new in this version
Version 2.5 - Improved layout - The Sync button is now in the toolbar
- Automatic data synchronization from multiple devices through OneDrive.
- Multiple user accounts.
- Unlimited categories and subcategories.
- View monthly budget and spending.
- Reporting tool to find areas of waste.
- Import transactions from CSV file.
- See month shortages or surpluses based on recurring transactions.
- Live tiles showing overdue and upcoming bills.
CopyrightCopyright © 2015, Drossoft
Approximate size22.31 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
This app canInternet connection
Internet connection, including incoming connections from the Internet
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)