Miro (formerly RealtimeBoard) is the most intuitive visual collaboration platform for teams. Add sticky notes to an online whiteboard just like on a physical whiteboard, digitize physical sticky notes in just a few taps, upload images, docs, spreadsheets, and more to an infinite canvas, and collaborate with your team members around the world in real time. Miro includes all the following features: - Create, view, and edit your boards - Capture and organize your ideas on the go - Convert pen drawings into accurate shapes, sticky notes, and connector lines - Digitize sticky notes from a physical whiteboard to a Miro board with a single photo - Share boards publicly or invite team members to edit - Upload images, pictures, docs, spreadsheets, and more - Draw on or annotate mockups, images, or documents - Demo boards directly from your device - Read, add, or resolve comments - Search for content inside boards GET IN TOUCH Any questions or comments? Get in touch by emailing email@example.com. We’ll be more than happy to help.
What's new in this version
We’re unveiling a new brand identity and a new name, Miro. In the coming weeks you’ll start seeing some changes to our branding.
- Capture ideas and add all kinds of assets to an infinite canvas
- Quickly create deliverables using premade templates like mind map, user story map, customer journey map, service blueprint, business process canvas, and more
- Share and and get real-time feedback on mockups and documents
- Workshop ideas together as a distributed team with digital sticky notes
- Brainstorm creatively or map out complex processes with a robust mind mapping tool
- Create low-fidelity prototypes using a built-in library with wireframes and icons
- Use integrations to import files, track project progress, embed Miro boards into your workflow, and more