Photo Metadata Editor displays and allows edit of Exif and Metadata from photos and images in your Pictures Library. Using neuPhoto, you can add and change Photo Locations, Date Taken, and over 50 other Exif and Metadata properties.
What's new in this version
New Version 3.2 Fixed error when saving metadata with empty keywords.
- View and Edit over 50 Metadata Properties including Location, Date Taken, Copyright, Comments, etc.
- Recover Exif Data set by Digital Cameras that may be lost during editing
- Select which Metadata Properties to display in Detail View
- Assign default values to Metadata Properties (Such as Copyright and Author)
- Three Detail Views for editing Metadata (Detail, Map, and Calendar)
- Includes Bing Maps for setting and viewing Photo Locations
- Snapped View for Quick Preview and Selection
- Convert most Image formats to either JPG or TIF to enable Metadata Editing
- Search Photos by Name AND EXIF Metadata - including Title, Copyright, Author/Artist, Comments, Keywords, People Names, Tags
- Open and Edit Metadata from selected Photos and Images from File Picker
- Share JPG and TIF Photos with other programs (with Sharing Contract)
- View JPG and TIF Metadata from other programs (with Sharing Contract)
- New Photo Adjustments (cropping, rotation, resizing)
- New Photo Effects
CopyrightCopyright © 2016 by neuMedia Software
Approximate size18.87 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
CategoryPhoto & video
This app canLocation services
Your picture library
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Terms of transaction
neuPhoto Exif Editor license terms
Photo Metadata Editor displays image and photo metadata information. Many metadata fields may be edited, including copyright and original author data. This application should not be used to circumvent or remove original copyright holder's information or rights. Usage of the application for any other purpose, including any unlawful usage, is prohibited by Terms of Service. This software can't be reversed engineered. By using the neuPhoto Application, you consent to the Terms of Service detailed above.