Merge, split, organize, and annotate your PDF documents with the ultimate PDF manipulation tool. Select one or more PDF, XPS or OXPS documents to start. A sharp “virtual view” of your new document and a feature-packed tool set make things easy from the get-go! Whether you’re annotating on the move with your Surface Pro and pen or organizing that vital investment paper on your PC, the professionally developed and rigorously tested PDF Binder Pro delivers a feature-rich experience. Merge Want to combine multiple PDF, XPS or OXPS documents? Your chosen documents are merged into a new virtual document in the desired order -- ready for viewing in the advanced PDF viewer (or saved directly to your device using the quick merge feature). Split Want to create a new PDF from existing documents? Combine the Merge and Split functionality to extract pages from multiple documents into a brand new PDF. You can also split your page selection as images (PNG, JPG, BMP, GIF) with a customizable background color. Organize Want to quickly delete, move or rotate pages? Use the advanced viewer feature to delete pages one by one or in bulk. Easily move pages using simple up and down buttons, drag and drop or the page actions menu for bulk operations. The handy rotate function will ensure that all pages are displayed correctly. Annotate Want to collaborate by adding comments and drawings? Annotate PDFs using the feature-rich markup toolkit. Use the freehand tool to add handwritten comments and drawings -- or use the shape tools (line, rectangle, ellipse) to highlight key areas of your document in a variety of colors and styles. Don’t worry if your handwriting is more like “chicken scratch”: The text tool allows for neat, precise keyboard input! … and More! -- View and navigate PDF, XPS and OXPS documents with zooming, panning, thumbnail view, and a page organizer; easily jump to a specific page or select multiple pages. -- Open and save password-protected PDFs. -- Convert XPS and OXPS documents to PDF -- View, add and remove bookmarks. -- Merge odd and even pages from two documents into a single collated document, ideal for magazine and book scans -- Automatically add a blank page to odd numbered PDFs; perfect for large print runs! -- Consult the user guide -- complete with step-by-step instructions to ensure you’ll be editing your PDFs like a pro within minutes! Our support team is ready to assist with any queries, feedback and feature requests. Also Available: PDF Binder | PDF Joiner | PDF MarkUp | PDF Split
- Merge, split, organize, and annotate PDF documents.
- Create a new PDF by combining multiple PDF or XPS files.
- Preview new PDFs in the advanced viewer or use the quick merge feature to save directly to the file system.
- Produce one or more new PDFs by extracting pages from your existing documents.
- Split pages to a new PDF, multiple single-page PDFs or images (BMP, PNG, JPG, GIF).
- Delete, move, rotate, and extract PDF pages.
- Annotate / markup PDFs with freehand notes, drawings, shapes (line, rectangle, ellipse), and keyboard input.
- Navigate and view PDFs using thumbnail view, page organizer view, zooming, and panning.
- Drag and drop PDF documents and pages for easy document organization.
- Open password-protected PDFs and save newly-created PDFs using password protection.
- View, Add & remove bookmarks
- Convert XPS / OXPS files to PDF
- Merge | join | concatenate | append PDF and XPS files.
- Add markup to your PDF documents using your pen, finger or mouse.
- Draw on your PDF with this powerful annotation tool.
- Comprehensive PDF view and edit functionality
- Consult the comprehensive user guide, with step-by-step instructions.
Published byXtremeDevelopments.com Ltd
CopyrightCopyright © 2016, XtremeDevelopments.com Ltd
Approximate size41.49 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
CategoryUtilities & tools
This app canInternet connection
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
العربية (المملكة العربية السعودية)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)