SharedExpenseTracker is an accounting system that tracks shared expenses among roommates, couples, and others who share a household. This colorful and easy to use application lets you enter receipts and share their responsibility among multiple individuals--splitting an expense equally, charging it to one person, or using a custom percentage. SharedExpenseTracker maintains a running total of 'who owes who what,' and lets you settle up at any time, print records, and continue the tally. Drop down selection boxes, automatic type-ahead, and other nice touches make it easy to enter receipts, no matter how you want to divvy them up among housemates. A Quick Start example and strong online help file help new users get going quickly. It's free with no adds. For more information, check out http://www.SharedExpenseTracker.com.
What's new in this version
First release for the Microsoft Store.
- Enter expenses quickly using autocomplete and tabbing through fields
- See a constant tally of who owes who what
- Easily itemize different people's personal expenses, on a shared grocery store receipt or restaurant tab
- Create custom categories for easily sharing a recurring expense unequally
- Keep track of who owns individual items that your household shares (in case you forget when someone moves out)
- Learn quickly from examples and great online help