SongRepertoire helps the musician to manage music sheets, playbacks and set lists. Add multiple chord files or music sheets as well as playbacks to a song. Use the integrated chord file editor, add external files (pdf, images, text, chordpro, ...). Or use the camera of your device to take pictures of printed music sheets. By using the own chord format of SongRepertoire (similar to ChordPro) you can transpose the songs easily. External controller like from AirTurn are supported. If your device supports a stylus you can use it to add annotations to files, to write tabs or music sheets based on the prepared empty templates. Add playbacks to your song or create them by yourself with the audio recorder of your tablet. To arrange your set lists you can manage multiple playlists, add, reorder or remove songs from them. You can also export songs or playlists and import them on other SongRepertoire installations or share them with your band mates. It´s also possible to export your music sheets to pdf, as well as recorded audio as mp3. You can rotate or crop single pages of a pdf file or image files.
What's new in this version
* Playlist page Optional index page (in addition to semantic zoom) Direct navigation to the "All Songs" page Export playlist to text file or clipboard now includes title, number of songs and length Directly assign one or more songs of one playlist to another playlist Option to hide the information about the length of songs, playlist and marker for songs without length information Save last sort order of a playlist * Song page Crop and rotate pages of a PDF document or an image Export text to PDF also contains annotations Mark songs as played and include this information also in the length of the playlist or blocks (remaining length and remaining songs) Definable margin for music sheets When stopping audio it now fades out instead of immediate stop Context menu directly on music sheet viewers * Metronome New option for percussion sound using Midi Tempo bug fixed * Integrated music sheet editor Alt + first letter of chord symbol inserts the chord at the current position If a part of the text is selected, the transpose function only changes the chords of the selected area * General New options how to handle song search (e.g. automatic search only with a minimum of 3 characters, etc.) Menu structure on playlist page and song page changed for better usability New menu style with short description of every function * Other fixes: Crash when deleting song or pdf-file Wrong lyrics font in PDF export
- Songs with multiple chord files or music sheets (PDF, images, text, chordpro), also supporting external controllers like AirTurn
- Integrated chord file editor, import from existing files or take picture
- Record playbacks and loops or add existing audio files
- Support of stylus to add annotations, write tabs or music sheets
- Management of set lists, including blocks and length. Mark songs as played while performing.
- Up- and download to local drives
- Share with your band mates and friends
Approximate size77.01 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
This app canWebcam
Your picture library
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)