You don't have to be a musician to create a song. With Music machine all you need is a basic understanding of how to create music patterns and music chords. Create songs by creating a pattern for each track you want to use. Then simply turn on the measure tiles at the position you want to hear the track. Easily set the track volume and the instrument each track will use. The tracks include: A single sound track which includes instruments like a acoustic guitar, jazz bass and more. A chord track which includes instruments like a piano, xylophone and more. A guitar track which includes instruments like acoustic guitar, classical guitar, clean guitar and more. A bass track which includes instruments like an acoustic bass, bass and lead and more. A guitar pattern track which includes instruments like acoustic guitar, classical guitar, clean guitar and more. A drum pattern track which includes drum kits like a general MIDI kit and more. When your done with your song, save your song to MP3, MP4 or WMA.
What's new in this version
Added ability to insert and delete measures.
- Many different instruments for each track.
- 35 guitar chord database in 4 different positions.
- 35 piano chord database.
- Save your track patterns to a file. This way it can be used in other songs.
- Play sample songs included by the author to see examples of what can be done.
- Sample instruments include acoustic guitar, jazz bass, piano, xylophone, acoustic guitar, classical guitar, clean guitar, organ and many more.
- When your done with your song, save your song to MP3, MP4 or WMA.
- Two single tracks, chord tracks, guitar tracks, bass tracks, guitar pattern tracks and two drum tracks.
Published byZurc Software
CopyrightCopyright © 2015 Zurc Software
Developed byZurc Software
Approximate size64.83 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
This app canUse your microphone
Use your music library
Use data stored on an external storage device
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
العربية (المملكة العربية السعودية)
Čeština (Česká Republika)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)
Bahasa Melayu (Malaysia)
Norsk Bokmål (Norge)
Tiếng Việt (Việt Nam)