As a simple, lightweight and powerful tool for viewing CAD drawing, CAD Reader supports *.dwg/*.dxf files and is available to add text, coordinate and many other types of comments on the drawing. CAD Reader also provides many measurement tools to get the length and area of the entities. You can also print the drawing with annotations on it directly with CAD Reader, and large size paper printing is available too.
What's new in this version
1.Optimize the printing effect. Drawings printed on paper are now clearer and the support for large paper printing (eg A0, A1, A2) is enhanced.
- Fast--quick start and open-file, easy to install, smooth operation.
- Adaptive--compatible of all types of fonts, switch freely between model and layout.
- Powerful--add text and line comments, snap point accurately, search words quickly, measure multiple figures, manage layers as you need.
- Simple--no formal CAD training or experience required, easy to learn and use.
- Timel--instant online counseling service, providing help and instructions.
CopyrightALL RIGHTS RESERVED BEIJING ICP 010052 BEIJING ICPCOPYRIGHT 1998-2019 GLODON INC.
Approximate size112.35 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
CategoryUtilities & tools
This app canAccess all your files, peripheral devices, apps, programs and registry
Access your Internet connection
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)
Tiếng Việt (Việt Nam)