With Curtain Planner you can design and make your own curtains. Just measure the window frame and enter details of the fabric you want to use. No need to stick to the standard-sized, ready-made curtains you can buy at the store. If you can use a sewing machine save yourself a lot of money compared with the cost of custom made curtains. Curtain Planner will tell you how much fabric you need to buy and show you how to cut out the material and make up the curtains. You can hang the curtains using either curtain tape or grommets (eyelets) and you decide how full you want to make them. Curtain Planner will work out the right size for each curtain. Curtain Planner will provide a summary of the curtains for each room and prepare an inventory of all the materials you will need. The inventory includes the curtain fabric, lining material, curtain rails and even the number of hooks and grommets you will need. Total cost is shown. Print out the summary and inventory as well as instructions for cutting out and making up the curtains. You can add up to four windows in each room and up to ten rooms in the house. If you live in a mansion just create a file for each wing! The app works best in tablet mode.
What's new in this version
We added a feedback button to rate or review the app in Windows Store or to contact LarkRiseSoft.
- Measure your window frame and curtains in inches or millimeters.
- Decide how big you want the curtains and how to hang them.
- Produces an inventory of all you will need to make the curtains. Tells you how much they will cost.
- Tells you how to cut out the material and make up the curtains.
- Print out a summary for each room or each curtain.