Homebrewers Toolkit is a beer recipe builder for all-grain home brewers. Using an official beer style as reference and a full catalog of ingredients, you manage your recipe and brewing process to predict color, bitterness, alcohol volume, and carbonation level. The trial version gives full access to all features during 30 days.
What's new in this version
In this update we grouped all the different settings into a single page.
- Manage grain bill, hops bill, yeast bill, and water bill.
- Full catalog of ingredients: brewing sugars, hops, and yeasts.
- Use your own unit measure for volume, weight, temperature, and color.
- Predict gravities, color, and bitterness.
- Choose beer style through interactive diagrams: color, bitterness, and alcohol by volume.
- Calculate yeast attenuation, priming sugar, and remaining volume in bin.
- Select infusion mashing steps individually or from mashing profile templates.
- Print a comprehensive overview of your recipe.
- Plenty of room for your own notes and comments.
- Measure beer color.
- Scale an existing recipe to a target batch volume.
- Balance mashing and sparging water volumes.
- Pin your current and/or favorite recipes to the start page as a secondary tile.
- Backup and synchronize your recipes across all your devices through OneDrive.
- Monitor the mashing and cooking process with toasts and live tile.
Published byBelgian Brewer
CopyrightCopyright 2015 @win8brewer
Developed byBelgian Brewer
Approximate size2.51 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
CategoryFood & dining
This app canAccess your Internet connection and act as a server.
Access your Internet connection