Miro is the online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from brainstorming with digital sticky notes to planning and managing agile workflows. Miro includes all the following features: - Create, view, and edit your boards - Capture and organize your ideas - Convert pen drawings into accurate shapes, sticky notes, and connector lines - Convert sticky notes from a physical whiteboard into editable digital stickies with a single photo - Share boards publicly or invite team members to edit - Upload images, pictures, docs, spreadsheets, and more - Draw on or annotate mockups, images, or documents - Read, add, or resolve comments - Search for content inside boards Whether you’re using Miro for brainstorming, design thinking, Agile or Scrum rituals, user journey mapping, product requirements, UX flows or process flows, or user personas, the platform enables your team to use an infinite canvas to transform your physical whiteboard into a digital whiteboard. GET IN TOUCH Any questions or comments? Get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be more than happy to help!
- Capture ideas and add all kinds of assets to an infinite canvas
- Quickly create deliverables using premade templates like mind map, user story map, customer journey map, service blueprint, business process canvas, and more
- Share and and get real-time feedback on mockups and documents
- Workshop ideas together as a distributed team with digital sticky notes
- Brainstorm creatively or map out complex processes with a robust mind mapping tool
- Create low-fidelity prototypes using a built-in library with wireframes and icons
- Use integrations to import files, track project progress, embed Miro boards into your workflow, and more