Over 7000 young people have already been given their first big break in their technology careers by becoming a Microsoft Partner Apprentice... you could be next.
In fact, you could be just like Joshua Uwadiae, Apprentice of the Year finalist in 2014. Find out what makes this programme so valuable to those with the talent and motivation to take part by following Joshua's story.
Here are just 5 reasons why a Microsoft Partner Apprenticeship is the kind of head start every IT career needs:
- The best qualifications - Microsoft training and accreditation is amongst the most sought-after IT qualifications in the world - including MCTS, MCSA, MTA and MOS
- Right start, right now - Start your career in a range of real, in-demand ICT roles with top companies; from Desktop to Database, Helpdesk to Telesales
- A solid working wage - Beginning at £180 per week, most candidates believe they can earn 38% more as a result of completing a Microsoft Partner Apprenticeship
- Go as far and fast as you like - All skills catered for; including Higher and Advanced Apprenticeships - even up to degree level
- Training where you need it - Our network of Microsoft Training Providers has been chosen to deliver award winning programmes all over the UK
To find out how you can apply for a Microsoft Partner Apprenticeship please visit the training partner below whose specialism and location best matches your needs.
Every Career Counts - Meet Our Apprentices
To celebrate 5 years of Microsoft's Partner Apprenticeship programme, some of our former Apprentices discuss how the experience kick-started their careers.
- Download the Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme research
- Download the Microsoft Apprenticeships Infographic