Microsoft 365 is the productivity cloud designed to help each of us achieve what matters, in our work and life, with best-in-class Office apps, intelligent cloud services, and advanced security.
Office 365 business plans are now Microsoft 365 business plans. New name, same great value, same price.
- Office 365 Business Essentials is now Microsoft 365 Business Basic
- Office 365 Business Premium is now Microsoft 365 Business Standard
- Microsoft 365 Business is now Microsoft 365 Business Premium
- Office 365 Business is now Microsoft 365 Apps for business
We changed the name to be more reflective of the range of features and benefits in the subscription. Microsoft 365 includes everything you know in Office 365, including best-in-class Office apps, intelligent cloud services, and advanced security.
There are no price or feature changes for small and medium business plans. The same plans are available, only with an updated name.
No action is needed from you. Your Office 365 subscription will automatically be renamed to Microsoft 365. You will see the name of your subscription update to the new name across your Admin Portal and monthly billing statements.
1. Compatible with Windows 10 or later. For complete requirements for PC and Mac see system requirements.
2. For HD calling, compatible HD hardware and broadband connection with at least 4 Mbps required.
3. This plan works with Office 2019, Office 2016, and Office 2013. Previous versions of Office, such as Office 2010, may work with Microsoft 365 with reduced functionality. This compatibility with Office does not include the Office 365 F3 plans.
4. After your 1-month free trial, you will be charged the applicable subscription fee. Credit card required. Cancel any time to stop future charges.
5. iOS and Android require separate app download. Availability of mobile apps varies by country/region.