eyboard is a typing course that displays the full text of the lesson being played on the screen. You can save what you have done, to continue at another time. You can work with any text file or generate new lessons with the letters you want. Keyboard is an introductory course to typing in English, designed for beginners in the use of computers. Its aim is to learn the movements of the fingers for writing letters without looking at the keyboard. It consists of 20 lessons, you can save-load the advance in each lesson. It is a very agile course that anyone can do without problems. Competences that help to develop interactively: Helps in learning to read and spell. Improves coordination and laterality problems. Exercise attention, concentration and self-control. It propitiates a correct use of the computer with the consequent gain in time and productivity. In short, teaches to write correctly on the computer keyboard. Works with all versions of Windows. Designed with the young student in mind and in all those who wish to improve their academic training.
- COMPLETE COURSE: composed by 20 lessons
- They can realize lessons with any file of text that the user wishes.
- It allows to register, keep and load different users all the information of the development of every lesson.
- Statistical information in real-time (ppm, % of errors, words per minute, notices. . . )
- It is possible to personalize the colors of the writing window.
- Three different forms of writing: Line of text, Line of text with magnifying glass, Full text.
- It helps in learning of the reading and the spelling.
- It exercises the attention, the concentration and the self-control.
- It improves the coordination and the problems of lateralidad.
- It propitiates a correct use of the computer with the consequent profit in time and productivity.
CopyrightCopyright Carlos Miguel Cáceres García
Developed byCarlos Miguel Cáceres García
Approximate size3.94 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
CategoryEducation > Instructional tools
This app canAccess all your files, peripheral devices, apps, programs and registry
Access your Internet connection