This simple application opens PDF and image files as plain text. This makes it easy to read them with a screenreader. You can also save files as text documents so you can read them easily later. Inaccessible PDF files and image files (JPEG, TIFF) are OCR'd to extract text so it will give you the text for anything you can throw at it.
- Display PDF files as text for screenreader users.
- Works with any screenreader, including Narrator, NVDA, Dolphin and JAWS.
- Opens inaccessible PDF files by scanning them (OCR).
- Open password-protected PDF files (if you know the password!)
- Save PDF contents as plain text for later use.
Published byAlasdair King
CopyrightAlasdair King, 2012-2021
Developed byAlasdair King
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
AccessibilityThe product developer believes that this product meets accessibility requirements, making it easier for everyone to use.
Language supportedEnglish (United Kingdom)
English (United States)
Čeština (Česká Republika)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)