Virtual reality meets the zombie apocalypse! Arizona Sunshine is a first-person shooter built exclusively for VR that immerses you in a post-apocalyptic southwestern America overrun by zombies. When you hear a flash of a human voice on the radio, your hopes surge - there are survivors out in the blistering heat of the post-apocalyptic Grand Canyon state! Armed with little more than your motion-controlled weapons and the scarce ammo and consumables you find along the way, you need to navigate the hordes of zombies coming for your brain in your desperate search for human contact. Developed from the ground up for VR, Arizona Sunshine puts you in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. Handle weapons with real-life movements, freely explore a post-apocalyptic world, and put your survival skills to the test in VR - putting the undead back to rest is more thrilling than ever before. Online Multiplayer functionality is coming soon!
This thrilling content is on Windows Mixed Reality.
- Real-life weapon handling: Using VR motion controllers, handle 25+ weapons with real-life movements. Anticipate attacks, manage ammo and aim down the sights to blast your enemies to undead pieces.
- Full-size campaign: Built in bite-sized VR chunks that together form a full narrative, the campaign allows you to jump in for a short session or stay for the complete ride.
- Free exploration: Move around without restraints to explore a series of huge southwestern American environments, including treacherous canyons and deep, dark mines.
- Immersive zombie survival: Scavenge the environment, loot undead enemies and manage your ammo and consumables in a battle for survival more immersive than ever before thanks to VR.
- Co-op multiplayer: Join forces with a friend in co-op campaign mode or multiplayer Horde mode for up to four players. But beware, more warm brains mean more hungry undead.
- Only in VR: Arizona Sunshine is a VR shooter exclusively built for VR. Step into the midst of a zombie apocalypse as if you were really there and take on the undead unlike ever before.
Published byVertigo Games
Copyright© Vertigo Games BV. Developed by Vertigo Games BV and Jaywalkers Interactive. All rights reserved.
Developed byVertigo Games
Approximate size14.01 GB
Age ratingFor ages 18 and over
This app canAccess your Internet connection
Access your Internet connection and act as a server.
Access your home or work networks
InstallationInstall on a Windows 10 PC plus have access when you’re connected to your Microsoft account
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Terms of transaction
Arizona Sunshine licence terms
Intel, the Intel logo, Intel Core, Intel Inside, and RealSense are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. ©2016 Vertigo Games. All Rights Reserved. Arizona Sunshine, Vertigo Games and the Vertigo Games logo are trademarks of Vertigo Games in the U.S. and/or other countries. *Other names and brands may be claimed as property of others. © 2016 Intel Corporation