Blaze's Knitting Row Counter II. A simple row counter for those creative knitters out there who would like to use their Windows tablets to keep track of the last knitted row. Very simple free app to use. Just add a project name, project notes, and/or project row count if tracking an existing knitting project. Otherwise, click the + or - buttons to add or subtract rows. Click the + or - buttons to add or subtract up to four pattern counts per project. No saving or retrieving of row counts or pattern counts required and Blaze's Knitting Row Counter II syncs your project information, row counts, and pattern counts among all devices on which the app is installed. Blaze does that automatically for you. Also, Blaze gives you the option of keeping track of up to four projects at the same time and for those time conscious knitters, Blaze displays the current time for them. Blaze's Knitting Row Counter II can be used for various other projects that require keeping track of counts. By the way, Blaze was my 20 year old dog and he said all his apps will always be free to use. This is supposed to be fun you know.
What’s new in this version
Please feel free to contact developer with comments, improvements, or suggestions. Thank you Melissa for the pattern counts suggestion.
- Keep track your knitting project row count or pattern counts by add or subtracting row/pattern counts as you knit.
- Retrieves last knitted row count, project name, notes, and pattern counts when you pick up your knitting project again.
- Project names, project notes, row counts, and pattern counts for multiple projects are saved automatically and synced among multiple devices.
- Validation added for mistaken user input.
- Easy to use add/subtract buttons.
- Easy to use Clear Fields button to clear/delete all input for a specfic project.
- Use the app to keep track of counts required by other projects or hobbies you have besides knitting.
- Easy to use Export button to export all your project data as a text file to your One Drive.
Approximate size2.49 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and over
This app canAccess your Internet connection and act as a server.
Access your Internet connection