Using the Bullseye app is intuitive as it mimics the way criminal lawyers do their work. The App allows you to undertake mobile work on or offline. But you must be online when logging in. The App digitises your work and helps integrate it with firms systems and it also enhances good practice. This App can be used by members of firms and also Agents/freelancers working for a number of firms. The digitised work can then be seen/downloaded (across a firm ) to firms who use the Bullseye Practice Management and /or emailed as a pdf. When you record work on this App it will be available to all other members of your group/firm. Agents/Freelancers can make their work available to the instructing firm. There are helpful videos on our website which give overviews of the App: www.bullseyesolutions.co.uk/tutorials.html
- Digitise the taking of comprehensive attendance notes at any location.
- Secure data in storage and transmission including emails
- Make those notes immediately available to colleagues without the need to meet or go to the office.
- Update case management by uploading the notes to the Case Management system.
- Update the Client & Office diaries.
- Update time recording and disbursements.
- Update overtime, commissions, and disbursements to Fee Earners.
- Allow contents of notes to merge with standard letters.
- Allow access to client correspondence, prosecution papers, defence documents and third party communications.
- Make redundant the need to scan defence work when archiving.