Cash Counter is a cash counting software that was designed to help small business managers, retailers, cashiers or check-out personnel to balance & keep track of their cash tills and petty cash. Simply count each denomination in your till and enter it into the program to see if your till is balanced. The trial version contains all available features of the paid version.
What’s new in this version
- Important bug fixes affecting some non-English locales. - Added support for currencies of the following countries: Albania, Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Aruba, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belize, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Dominican Republic, Ethiopia, Haiti, Iran, Jamaica, Kenya, Morocco, Namibia, Nigeria, Panama, Pakistan, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Seychelles, Sudan, Tanzania, Tunisia, U.A.E., Venezuela, Zambia. - Other minor changes and fixes. This update is absolutely free for all existing users.
- Cash Counter is designed to help small business managers, retailers, cashiers or check-out personnel to balance their (cash) tills.
- Simply count each denomination in your till and enter it into this program to see whether your till is balanced or not.
- Remembers all previous cash counts for future reference.
- Allows to specify Petty Cash items currently taken out of the till.
- Provides on-screen and printable reports of the current cash count, as well as the previous ones.
- Designed for multi-user application, so each count can have a person associated with it.
- Supports currencies for most countries
- Allows to customize currency denominations for your specific needs.
- We're striving to provide a multi-language interface as well.
- We designed this software having a hands-on experience in running a small business.
- We designed this app with accessibility features in mind & welcome users' input for improvement.
CopyrightCopyright (c) 2011-2018 by dennisbabkin.com. All rights reserved.
Approximate size22.57 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.
AccessibilityThe product developer believes that this product meets accessibility requirements, making it easier for everyone to use.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Terms of transaction
Cash Counter - Small Office Tools licence terms
After downloading the trial copy of the program you will receive a fully functional software that is only limited by the number of days that you can use it. You're welcome to try and evaluate it within the trial period. In case you decide to keep using this software, please consider buying your copy. Also note that this software is distributed on "10 installations per license" basis, meaning that if you need to run it on one, two or up to 10 computers or user accounts you need to buy only a single license. To run it on more computers or user accounts, you will need to buy a corresponding number of licenses, by multiples of 10 computers or user accounts that you will use this software on. For bulk purchases of licenses make sure to contact us first at dennisbabkin.com/contact You may try this software for FREE during the trial period and decide whether you'd like to purchase it. In the end of the trial period you will be required to purchase this software to continue using it, or to uninstall (or deauthorize) it from all computers that you ran it on. You can purchase this software license at any time before or after the trial period expiration. You are allowed to distribute the free downloadable demo package of the software for no charge among any people and organizations. You are NOT ALLOWED to modify or rename any parts of the software and/or its description; reverse-engineer the software; distribute it under a different title and/or author's name; sell, rent or receive any financial gain from this software, as well as register it with unauthorized name obtained without making a purchase.