Dynamic background and/or lock screen picture with daily Bing or Windows Spotlight pictures, one Bing or Windows Spotlight picture or personal pictures.
What’s new in this version
Version 1.4: - New UI for Redstone 4+ users with Fluent Design elements (Acrylic and Reveal) - New right pane to view contextual hints/links - The splash screen is now optional on Redstone 3+ (Windows decide if it is display or not) - Messages are now displayed inner the application with a Windows 10 style (previously Windows 8) - You can choose the application theme (default system theme, light or dark) - A contextual menu is available in the picture view when you make a right click on the picture - New Slovak and Czech translations - Removed incomplete Spanish, German and Dutch translations - Uses of the last Windows 10 SDK - Improved performance at the application startup - Fixed slideshow option, it was long and unreliable in certain circumstances - Fixed slideshow option, could malfunction if pictures with a long name are used - Fixed reliability issues when picture's mode is different than 'Fill' - Fixed reliability of the Background Task execution when an error is occured (next run not correctly and not always set) - Fixed detection of the current culture to get proper Bing pictures - Fixed reliability of the application data migration after an update In response of received feedbacks: - You can choose the display language of the application - You can now support us with a donation! Full details of the changes on this page: https://apps.pinnula.fr/9bghzk/changelog
- Use the daily Bing or Windows Spotlight picture as background and/or lock screen
- Use a Bing or Windows Spotlight picture as background and/or lock screen
- Use personal pictures as background and/or lock screen
- Different modes supported: static image or slideshow (one or multiple folders)
- View recent daily Bing images
- View recent Windows Spotlight images
- Use daily Bing and/or Windows Spotlight image as dynamic tile of the application
- Configurable alert to indicate when a new daily Bing or Windows Spotlight image is published
- Automatic or manual saving locally daily Bing and/or Windows Spotlight pictures
- Synchronize your settings between your different devices (Microsoft account required)
Published byChristophe Lavalle
CopyrightPinnula 2018. All Rights Reserved.
Approximate size24.35 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
AccessibilityThe product developer believes that this product meets accessibility requirements, making it easier for everyone to use.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Čeština (Česká Republika)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)