The World's most accessible EPUB and DAISY book reader for Windows designed for readers with vision impairments, learning difficulties, dyslexia and other reading difficulties. With EasyReader there's no need to struggle with small print, poor contrast or crammed text. Make your book's text as large as your sight requires, and add highlights that read aloud the words and accurately tracks, no matter what your reading speed. Select one of the preset colour schemes that are optimised for dyslexic readers or low vision readers, or set your own text font, size, colour, spacing and much more. Listen to human narrated titles, or add audio to text only editions. EasyReader can read as fast or as slow you need, and the simultaneous highlight, ensures you never lose your place and helps build comprehension. Load books from the cloud, email, via USB, from your Windows device or paste text from your clipboard. EasyReader stores all your titles on its Bookshelf, for the most convenient access. Select a title and navigating your book couldn’t be simpler. Skip forward or backward, word by word, or sentence by sentence. Navigate by heading levels, or search for specific words or phrases. And if your book includes page numbers and footnotes, you can choose not to hear them when your book is being read. For library members, EasyReader also includes direct access to browse and download books and newspapers from 30+ accessible book libraries including: Anderslezen (Belgium) Bookshare (International) Bookshare Ireland (Ireland) Buchknacker (Switzerland) CBB (Netherlands) CELA (Canada) DZB Leipzig (Germany) DZDN (Poland) Éole (France) epubBooks.com (International) Inläsningstjänst AB (Sweden) KDD (Czech Republic) Legimus (Sweden) Leutus (Finland) Libro Parlato (Italy) MTM Taltidningar (Sweden) NBH Hamburg (Germany) NFB NEWSLINE® (US) NKL (Finland) NLB (Norway) NLS BARD (US) Nota (Denmark) Oogvereniging (Netherlands) Passend Lezen (Netherlands) Pratsam Demo (Finland) Project Gutenberg (International) RNIB Bookshare (UK) RNIB Newsagent (UK) SAPIE (Japan) SBS (Switzerland) Vereniging Onbeperkt Lezen (Netherlands) Vision Australia (Australia) Please note: The following libraries are currently not available in EasyReader for Windows: Calibre Audio (UK) RNIB Reading Services (UK) Blind Low Vision (NZ) LKF (Russia) NCBI Overdrive (Ireland)
What’s new in this version
The new EasyReader 8.07 update contains mainly these changes: - Dutch translation update - Download fix for Inläsningstjänst, Sweden - Additional fixes and improvements.
- Read EPUB, DAISY, DOCX, Html, or text titles
- ‘Play’ your book and hear it read aloud, always at a pace that suits you
- Designed and fully accessible for readers with visual impairments including low vision & blindness
- Optimised for readers with dyslexia, learning difficulties, irlens syndrome and other reading difficulties
- Load books from the cloud, email, via USB, from your Windows device
- Paste text from your clipboard – ideal for PDFs and webpages
- Browse & read from 20+ accessible book libraries
- Adjust your texts’ size, font, color, contrast and spacing
- Add a reading highlight that tracks as it reads
- Navigate your title by letter, word, sentence, page number or heading level
- Skip page numbers and foot numbers during playback
- Search for a word or phrase
- Add bookmarks with your own notes
- Screen reader compatible, including SuperNova, ScreenReader, JAWs and NVDA
- Uses the speech synthesizers included with Windows 10 or any Nuance voices available on your device
- Application language support: US English, UK English, Danish, Finnish, German, Norwegian, Polish, Swedish, French, French Canadian, Russian, Spanish, Dutch and Japanese
Published byDolphin Computer Access
Copyright(c) Copyright, Dolphin Computer Access AB. All Rights Reserved
Developed byDolphin Computer Access
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.