Estimation and Design is a Windows 10 UWP application built for anyone whose job requires them to provide clients with project estimations on-site. It consists of the ability to define Clients, Projects, which are associated with clients, Vendors who supply objects, designs which apply objects to projects, tasks which provide estimated time to projects, and 35 + reports. Reporting also acts as an inquiry engine and has sorting and grouping capabilities built in. In addition a transaction function is used to apply to a project, to provide actual time and material costs. A photo utility and a stopwatch function, to help time actual times for tasks, are provided. It has the ability to backup and restore your database plus import new reports (custom reporting is available). The application is offered with a 30 day free trial.
- Secure client information
- Object definition (supplied by vendors) with your cost, mark up and customer cost
- Built in designer, with material cost based on applied objects
- Task related project time estimation calculator
- Pre-define tasks and groups of tasks
- Photo and stopwatch functions
- Database backup and restore capabilities
- Transaction processing (against projects)
- Vendor information captured
- 30 day free trial
- 35 + reports included, custom reporting service available
Published byJohn W. Warns
CopyrightCopyright (c) 2018 John Warns LLC
Developed byJohn Warns LLC
Approximate size421.43 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
CategoryBusiness > Project management
This app canUse your webcam
Use your microphone
Access your Internet connection
Use your pictures library
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.