Manage the Image galleries for all your WordPress blogs in once place. Effortlessly upload, compose and publish image posts directly from your device. Uploaded images are stored in your WordPress' gallery where it can be used to bring some life to your blog as a header image, embedded as part of a gallery in pages or as a featured image. This app includes the desktop, tablet and mobile version. Some features require an upgrade to Gallery Pro, a single licence covers all your compatible devices you are signed into. Supported Image formats: Device camera, png, jpeg, bmp, gif (non-animated) This is an unofficial application for WordPress that has been tailored to work with WordPress versions 4.5+. Also 100% compatible with wordpress.com blogs.
What’s new in this version
Added Dark Mode Support for Windows 10 Users Fixed WYSIWUG Editor stealing focus
- Displays your blog as a 'share' destination in any supported windows app.
- Compose and publish image posts directly to your blog feed.
- Supports multiple blogs simultaneously.
- Effortlessly keep your metadata up to date.
- Drag & drop uploading
- Automatic image resizing for the web
- Robust secure image uploading
- Compatible with wordpress.com